About Me

BSc 3D Computer Animation student, currently at SMU in Wales. Love 3D obviously, as well as digital painting, video/film, photography, special effects... the list goes on. Need to know anything else, just e-mail me!

Wednesday 25 May 2011

Traffik Tool Demo

Handed in my final submission for my Major Project on Monday. Part of the submission included having to give a presentation on the working and design behind Traffik. Included in that presentation was a video which demonstrated the tool's functionality and work flow. Here is that video.



I'm planning on redoing the video in time for a few showcase events taking place over the next few months, along with a remake of a few other shots and scenes that I've worked on over the last few years. More posts to follow, so keep watching this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment